Re: [aprsisce] Chrome browser on android

    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2013
      Seems like this would be a better question for the aprsfi Google group at

      https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aprsfi

      On 5/9/2013 11:00 PM, Stephen Atkins wrote:

      I've tried using aprs.fi on the chrome browser on andoid and every time i try scrolling around the map it opens the keyboard. This is on a samsung galaxy note 1. It doesn't do this with the samsung browser but that browser isn't as good. Has anyone else seen this?

      Stephen

    • Stephen Atkins

        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2013
          Yes. It does that.