Chrome browser on android

  • Stephen Atkins
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2013

      I've tried using aprs.fi on the chrome browser on andoid and every time i try scrolling around the map it opens the keyboard. This is on a samsung galaxy note 1. It doesn't do this with the samsung browser but that browser isn't as good. Has anyone else seen this?

      Stephen

      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2013
        Seems like this would be a better question for the aprsfi Google group at

        https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aprsfi

          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2013
            Yes. It does that.

            --