Re: [aprsisce] New guy question

    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2013
      You're asking a very broad question. It would be easier to list the
      APRS functions that APRSISCE/32 doesn't support.

      You would be better off researching what you can do with APRS, which
      is probably more likely what you are looking for.

      You've gotten a couple answers, but that hardly scratches the surface.
      I could add in that you can do radio direction finding with the
      program, but that still is only one minor aspect of the program.

      It's kind of like me saying "I just bought a car, what can I do with
      it?". Well one answer could be "You can track and capture a Sasquatch
      with it!", but is that a complete list?

      Grab the APRS101.pdf document, and just browse the index to get an
      idea of what you can do with APRS. Actually that will only tell you
      the types of information you can share, what you do with it is up to
      your imagination.

      On 5/9/13, wa3erq <wa3erq@...> wrote:
      > Sorry for the newbie question, but what will APRSISCE allow me to do (with
      > the TM-D710A) other than tracking. Keep in mind that I'm still new to
      > APRS.
      >

      > Thanks for the help.
      >
      > '73
      > Jim