RE: [aprsisce] Re: Dual iGate: Terrestrial and ISS

    Message 1 of 14 , May 8, 2013
      I have heard, "make something simple and only the simple will use it."

      Dire Wolf does support to channels. In the zip files, there are a few PDFs to look through. I am working on implementing this on a Raspberry Pi. I finally got it to see my USB soundcard dongle yesterday. Now I have to put it down for about a week while needing to do something else.