Re: [aprsisce] Other maps & programs with Precision Mapping

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2013
      On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 9:43 AM, Russell Blair <russell_blair86@...> wrote:

      > I just got my PM v9.0 and looking for other over lays that will work with this program,
      > I wish it had audio directions but it doen't so boooo.

      Try saying this word out loud... "No"

      > If you are using this program give me some hints on how to make it better,
      > how you are using yours?

      You will not be able to use PM v9.0 or any other version of Precision
      Maps with APRSISCE/32.

      Lynn only supports the freely available maps such as the Open Street
      Map variety. Lynn does not support the use of paid mapping software,
      nor other "freely available" map databases such as GoogleMaps due to
      the legal restrictions put in place by the suppliers of the same.

      Here's information pertinent to APRSISCE/32 and the maps available:
      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/tile-sets