RE: [aprsisce] Tiny 2 DCD mod board

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2013

      At the moment he is really keen, so would like to keep the momentum going.

      He is in an area where we desperately need coverage, and he has a great location.

      Sadly he got sold a tiny 2 for the money he could have spent on a new KISS TNC.

      For reference 2E0STI

      I don’t think a broken pin will be a problem. Will email you off list

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner