Re: [aprsisce] Tiny 2 DCD mod board

  • Stephen Atkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2013

      I've got one but one of the pins is broken. Not sure if it will still work or not. You might have to soldier it on to the main board.

      Stephen
      VE6CPU

      On Apr 30, 2013 7:41 AM, "Steve Daniels" <steve@...> wrote:

      Anyone got a tiny 2 DCD modification board to hand they could donate or sell?

      This is the board with a state machine, that converts the Tiny 2 from using the squelch on a radio to unsquelched and listening for data to decide if the channel is in use.

      Trying to help someone setup an igate and the radio they have has a slow squelch circuit

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2013

        At the moment he is really keen, so would like to keep the momentum going.

        He is in an area where we desperately need coverage, and he has a great location.

        Sadly he got sold a tiny 2 for the money he could have spent on a new KISS TNC.

        For reference 2E0STI

        I don’t think a broken pin will be a problem. Will email you off list