Re: [aprsisce] follow window

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2013
      It depends on what you mean by "follow window"? Can you describe it
      more fully?

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2013
        On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 1:03 PM, ka7htc1 <huso@...> wrote:

        > Is there a way to disable the follow window?

        Generally clicking on the X in the upper right corner of any Window
        will disable it by closing it, but I'm with Lynn... what's a "follow
        window"?

        Oh yeah, the power button will disable a follow window, pulling the
        cord out of the wall (and removing the battery on a laptop), or
        tossing the whole machine out a real window will usually disable a
        follow window too...

        With so many options, I don't see why we run into these roadblocks! :)