follow window

  • ka7htc1
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29 12:03 PM
      Is there a way to disable the follow window?
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29 1:08 PM
        It depends on what you mean by "follow window"? Can you describe it
        more fully?

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29 8:42 PM
          On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 1:03 PM, ka7htc1 <huso@...> wrote:

          > Is there a way to disable the follow window?

          Generally clicking on the X in the upper right corner of any Window
          will disable it by closing it, but I'm with Lynn... what's a "follow
          window"?

          Oh yeah, the power button will disable a follow window, pulling the
          cord out of the wall (and removing the battery on a laptop), or
          tossing the whole machine out a real window will usually disable a
          follow window too...

          With so many options, I don't see why we run into these roadblocks! :)