Doppler Amplitude Peiler Software

  • pa3bnx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
      Hello EveryBody,

      I did do some improvements again on the SoundDoppler134
      software detector

      Now the SinCosDetector is running like an correlation
      detector.

      The new version is SoundDoppler134aAll.zip
      Can be found on the site from PI4WAG or PA8W

      Now you can also use a AM reciever and 4 uni directionel
      antenna's with the same hardware as the SuperSimpleSoundDoppler
      You must use the SinCosDetector for this mode

      and ofcource 4 monopoles or dipoles and FM reciever

      Of cource my software works okay now with APRSIS32.exe

      So happy RDF APRS ing