Re: [aprsisce] Re: APRS.FI not showing my location???

  • Tony VE6MVP
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 20, 2013
      At 04:51 PM 2013-04-19, bruce_zip wrote:

      No need at all to apologize.  We helped steer you in the right direction so we'll take some credit.  <smile>

      And I can see how the lines could be confusing until you understand all the details on how the screens work and the scrollers.

      Tony

      Sorry guys. My bad.

      Apparently the audio wire from my TNC to the radio broke. I should stop using solid ethernet wire and instead use stranded.

      So my radio was in fact transmitting but with no packets.

      And I misinterpreted the lines between stations in APRSIS32 to mean my transmitted signal and digipeats, when they are in fact received signals.

      Thank all of you for trying. Please accept my apology.

      73