Re: NYUD.NET

  • lancehomer
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2013
      I went and downloaded the latest version from the website. It says the latest rev is (2012/08/29 21:31). get prompted upon trying to close the program that there is an update/newer version 2012/08/30 09:19. The company's content filtering software still is blocking nyud.net. This version of APRSIS doesn't seem to manually retry to direct download.