H20 Symbols

  • TW
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2013
      I just recently switched to the Firenet server. What objects are being represented by the h2o symbols, and what is the gph and cfs in relation to when I pull up info on one of these sites?
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2013
        They are river guages, GPH is gallons per hour, CFS is cubic feet per second.

        At least that's my guess, seems pretty much self explanatory.

        I haven't hooked into Firenet though.

        On 4/18/13, TW <kf6kyd@...> wrote:
        > I just recently switched to the Firenet server. What objects are being
        > represented by the h2o symbols, and what is the gph and cfs in relation to
        > when I pull up info on one of these sites?

        Sent from my mobile device

      • Thomas Hole
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18, 2013
          Thanks, I wasn't sure if they were rivers or water towers. What doesn't seem to match though are the GPS and CFCs numbers. There doesn't seem to be a correlation between the two.

          Sent while mobile.