Re: [aprsisce] Re: Igating select callsigns

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2013
      Don't get TOO used to it! I'll be making it more user friendly and also
      adding some throughput monitors to it. As a matter of fact, I'm
      implementing a Leaky Bucket monitor for my $$$ job as I type this (well,
      not exactly as a type, but you get the idea).

      Also, the -IS to RF gated 3rd party packets currently go out with the
      IGate's Configure / Beacon / Path.

      When I'm all done with it, I plan to support multiple independent
      filters each with its own path specification and rate limiter settings.
      I also plan an aggregate rate limiter configuration for all -IS to RF
      traffic to provide a final protection for the RF channel. This will
      hopefully allow you to configure things like: Take A, B, and C from -IS
      to RF, but max once per minute. Take D from -IS to RF max twice per
      minute. But don't gate -IS to RF any faster than twice per minute. Or
      something like that.