Frequency Monitor

  • ltdoc
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 11, 2013
      Wanted to see what it is/does, but now I want to turn it off. How do I do that?
      - 'Doc
    • Thomas Hole
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 29, 2014
        Thanks Fred. That’s exactly what I’m locking for.

        On Jan 29, 2014, at 11:34 AM, Fred Hillhouse Jr <fmhillhouse@...> wrote:

        http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/en-freqmon

        Best regards,

        Fred N7FMH

        PS In the upper right corner you can “search this site”. That is how I found the page. J