Re: [aprsisce] Re: Problem

    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 10, 2013
      I'm talking about #27 in
      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:screen-elements. The actual location of
      the pane depends on your screen orientation as well as whether or not
      there's a GPS active.

      On 4/10/2013 9:08 AM, ltdoc wrote:

      > Another 'PS'
      >
      > That 'APRS-down' is in the center of the screen, not the right corner. Does that mean anything? Same for the 'name-of-the-port is Okay' thingy.
      >
      > gonna run out of booze pretty soon... already out of aspirin.

    • ltdoc
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 10, 2013
        Lynn and all,
        I hate to say it but I've found my 'problem'. I have three separate antenna systems for VHF (2 meters) and have found that the one used for receiving APRS is bad. Always something 'simple' that just -couldn't- be a problem, isn't it? Think I'll go drowned my self in booze...
        Thanks for the efforts and sorry for the inconveniences.
        - 'Doc
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 10, 2013
          If you have ran out of aspirin, forego the booze!