beaconning suspended

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2013

      Have a station wanting to setup in Plymouth about 35 miles from me, very much needed since M6AKN went off air.

      However they are saying that beaconing is not working, they get “Beaconing Suspended” not come across that before.

      Anyone have any ideas?

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner