Tm-D710a

  • al.yessel
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8 3:52 AM
      I am new to aprsisce I want to put a D710 on in a base with no gps installed. I have installed software and a D710 linked to the computer any advice is welcome

      Thanks

      AB3CE
    • Adam Mahnke
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8 5:33 AM
        Important question before offering instructions.

        Are you planning to display and interact with APRS data from the D710 directly at all, or will you be functioning entirely through APRSIS32?

        There are two very different paths based on that question.

        Adam
        KC2ANT

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9 2:45 AM
          Thanks for your help. I would interact with the 710