Re: [aprsisce] beacon posi duration before fade

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2013
      If you double-click the thin vertical strip just to the right of the
      map, it'll show you the current station count and ages in effect. The
      number in () is the Buddy age limit where 0 is unlimited.

      A buddy is anything that you have in your Configure / General / Add
      Filter in a b/ term as well as any/all stations that you are currently
      tracking (via the automatic filter augmentation) which is why your one
      station didn't disappear until you quit following it.