Re: [aprsisce] Re: Feature Request

    Message 1 of 67 , Apr 6 12:02 PM
      On 4/6/2013 12:55 AM, chuckbland wrote:
      > I would prefer to have the ease of NOT having to drag the map center to the item on the map, in order to then be able to create an object. I may very well have my map positioned where I want it for viewing reasons. So, where ever the item shows up, I can act on it without changing my view.

      I wasn't saying to "drag" the map, just tell it to center on the station.

      And if you haven't played with a preferred view, you really should check
      into it. It's a very quick way to put the map back the way you'd prefer
      it to be. Makes it really easy to go zoom in or pan to check out a
      detail and instantly go back to the pre-set overview.

    • Bob Burns W9BU
      Message 67 of 67 , Dec 5, 2013
        On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 7:22 AM, Adam Mahnke <kc2ant@...> wrote:

        Or through a series of options, configure it to do so only when there is an internet connection and the tiles are older than 30 days? How can it tell if there is internet? APRS-IS is OK would be a good indicator in my mind

        This sounds like a good solution. One could debate whether or not 30 days is the right number, but it sounds reasonable to me.

        Bob...