Re: Prefetch

  • Broncus
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31 2:11 PM
      It seems I might have tried that but I am not sure. Overall, that might be considered a venerability that could defeat my basic goal of getting the tiles necessary to fill the screen at particular zoom levels and at a reasonable rate.

      For now, I continue to 'drive' the same GPX over and over. It is not a bad way. I do keep a list of the 'drives', zoom levels, etc and check them off as I go.