lines between stations

  • Don
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 29, 2013

      What do the different colored lines between station mean?

      I have checked Wikidot, but could not find the answer.

      73, Don

      N1edf

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 29, 2013
        On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Don <n1edf@...> wrote:

        > What do the different colored lines between station mean?
        >
        > I have checked Wikidot, but could not find the answer.

        http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/paths

        You're going to make me go finish writing the wiki page now, aren't
        you? Another project started and then derailed that needs to be
        completed!

      • Don
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 29, 2013

          Sorry,  but I went there first.