Re: [aprsisce] How to block or filter objects from a certain call

  • Guilford Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2013
      I'll just bet ya he's doing it just because he figured out he could, but really does not understand the impact. Attempting a friendly chat, assuming the person who approaches is tactful, really doesn't have much downside unless the dude is inherently a total jerk and I've not met many of those in ham radio.

      --
      73's de KA5GIL
      --

      On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Cap Pennell <ke6afe@...> wrote:

      A ham communicate with another ham about operating their shared VHF network?  Sure, have fun!

      73, Cap KE6AFE