Re: [aprsisce] How to block or filter objects from a certain call

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 18, 2013
      On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 8:02 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      > That'd knock out not only his objects, but also any packets gated if he's
      > running an IGate. Instead, just knock him and his packets out with
      > -b/callsign* This, of course, only works on the APRS-IS side. If these
      > objects are coming in via RF, you're stuck with them.

      Hey Mr. Programmer... there's also the view menu where you can select
      which types of stations you want to view. It's quite a bit of work to
      make it show everything *BUT* what you want, but you can do it.

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 18, 2013
        On 3/18/2013 4:54 PM, James Ewen wrote:
        > Hey Mr. Programmer... there's also the view menu where you can select
        > which types of stations you want to view. It's quite a bit of work to
        > make it show everything *BUT* what you want, but you can do it.

        Been there. Thought about that. Think about it a LOT, but the
        standard APRS-IS filter terms are packet-based, not station based.

        I'm still in deliberation on the best way to implement a View filter.

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 18, 2013
          On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
          <kj4erj@...> wrote:

          > Been there. Thought about that. Think about it a LOT, but the
          > standard APRS-IS filter terms are packet-based, not station based.
          >
          > I'm still in deliberation on the best way to implement a View filter.

          Ingest copious quantities of Mountain Dew to get the blood sugar and
          caffeine levels up to dangerously high levels... speed programming
          time!