Re: [aprsisce] What am I doing wrong...?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
      Gerard,

      Can you send me two things? First a copy of your APRSIS32.xml file for
      the RV copy. Send it to KJ4ERJ@..., not the group.

      Second, turn on Enables / View Logs / Kenwood as well as Enables /
      Logging / General + File and then disable / re-enable Enables / RF Ports
      / Kenwood. This will capture the startup commands for the Kenwood.
      Then go for a drive in the car. When you get back, there will hopefully
      be stuff in the APRSIS32.LOG file and/or the Kenwood trace log window
      that will help me determine what's going on. You can either e-mail the
      APRSIS32.LOG file or use the Copy menu on the Kenwood trace log window
      to get the contents.

      Remember to turn OFF Enables / Logging / General + File before you close
      the client, or on the next execution, every single Trace Log will
      automatically enable and create windows. Invaluable for debugging
      startup issues and interesting to watch it happen, but probably not
      something you'd want for every subsequent execution.

      jandgandjochem wrote:
      > Hi all,
      > I have two TM-D710s. One is permanently in the car and one is permanently in my RV (Caravan).
      > I used to be able to go for a daytrip and have my 710 in the RV put my digipacket from the car onto the web using APRSIS32.
      >
      > When I came back to my RV I could see all my beacons and it worked great.
      >
      > Just of late I am not able to put my beacons from the car on the web via the RV and the 710 which is hooked up to the laptop running APRSIS32.
      >
      > On APRSIS32 it says APRSIS=OK and Kenwood=OK
      >

      > Any suggestions what I may have wrong in my setup welcomed,
      >
      > Gerard
      > VK2JNG

    • jandgandjochem
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2010
        To all,

        Remember to turn the output ON (menu 604 on the Kenwood TM-D710)

        It had me going for a while.

        All ok now,

        Gerard
        VK2JNG