TimeCounter in APRSIS32

  • pa3bnx
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013
      Hello EveryBody,

      I was wondering if there could be made an
      time counter on the maps with all the showed icons.

      So you could instantanious see the age of the Icon on screen.

      I know I can see it but just for one icon at the time

      When I click left on it.

      But yes like WB4APR says it's nice if there was an option in
      APRSIS32 to see in small text just beneath or above the icon the age
      of the icon.

      I do now that it maybe takes a litte much CPU power hi...

      Update it every 5 seconds orso.

      Today I did discover a nice option in APRSIS32.exe
      that it shows a balloon left with the notify icons on the taskbar
      when a new bulletin arrives.

      So I did make in my SoundDoppler program
      an option te send a BLN with the status message of my SoundDoppler.
      So I see when it is running or stopped.