Re: Minimize to system tray

  • ltdoc
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
      I think it would depend on which version of Windows or the OS you have. In Win-7 I have an option of either 'hiding' the icon in the sys-tray of 'pin' it to the task bar. Don't ask me how! I just know it can be done.
      - 'Doc
    • Tony VE6MVP
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
        At 02:54 AM 2013-03-03, ltdoc wrote:

        In Windows 7 I have the option of pinning it to the task bar.   But not hiding the icon.

        Tony