OT interesting UK Balloon

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013

      There is a balloon flying in the UK tomorrow which I should hopefully be able to receive.

      It’s is carrying a test payload for an Amateur Cubesat.

      I announced on the ANSRVR balloon group and also in the APRSIS32cafe

      Unless something major happens this will be my last OT post here, I will post things like this in the café only, and via relevant ANSRVR Groups.

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM