RE: [aprsisce] WIKI

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013

      I worked on this ages ago if I recall it does not scale well between screen sizes.

      Here it is, needs updating and If I recall does not scale to different screen sizes well

      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/newstart

      Was written awhile back

      Criticism welcome

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24, 2013

        I feel the WIKI is needing a revamp, it’s a long time since anything was seriously done with the layout etc. and I guess some documentation on APRSISMO will be needed at some point.

        If anyone has info or suggestions on layout etc, please email me off list. I will compile everything into a list of things we could do. And post back to the list for comment before I get cracking on it.

        Hopefully the WIKI site allows more options than it did.

        One of the killers last time I tried to smarten it up was that the WIKI does not resize to fit the resoloution of the viewers setup.

        I did start on a downloadable context sensitive help system, for inclusion into the software. But Lynn has been distracted by a shiny objectJ

        Might have to withdraw the offer of Ice Cream to his YL to get him to focus a bit.

        (Not a big fan of the XYL tag)