RE: [aprsisce] WebDT 366 USB com port #

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
      Re-assign the COM. Pick something between 4 and 9. I assume you are not actually using 9 COM ports already.

      You have to go to the device manager and open the COM port. In the advanced settings the value can be changed. It may complain but don't worry about it.

      I have a WebDT360 and COM ports 1-3 are assigned to device functions so 4 and above work.