WebDT 366 USB com port #

  • vwkess
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
      Hey folks,
      Connecting one of these to my FTM-350AR. If I use the terminal program on the WebDT, I can see the raw APRS data coming through(as the terminal program has the USB adapter listed in the port setup). However in APRSISCE I only see a list of COM port numbers up to 9, nothing for USB.

      I only got to trying up to port #3 before the battery on the device died. Figured I'd check and see if someone knows on here while I have it charging :)

      Thanks,
      Will
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
        Re-assign the COM. Pick something between 4 and 9. I assume you are not actually using 9 COM ports already.

        You have to go to the device manager and open the COM port. In the advanced settings the value can be changed. It may complain but don't worry about it.

        I have a WebDT360 and COM ports 1-3 are assigned to device functions so 4 and above work.