RE: [aprsisce] Lost WHO-IS?

    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 26, 2013
      It shows up as a message for me. Do you get a green box after clicking WHO-IS?
      I left-clicked on a station and the second item from the bottom is the WHO-IS option.
      I don't believe there is any switch you can click on to disable that.

      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 2, 2013

        Just to say I passed ANSRVR and SATSRVR back to Lynn earlier this evening, After running the backup system for a few days.

        On the whole it worked OK other than a few hours delay, between it going down and my seeing that I needed to run the backup.

        It should not have been obvious to users that I was running the system

        Steve Daniels

        Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner