Lost WHO-IS?

  • Kurt Savegnago
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 26, 2013

      Hi,

        I set some switch wrong somewhere here.  I used to be able to click on an icon, hit
      WHO-IS and the particulars of the callsign holder appeared on the screen just like
      when I clicked on lookup address.  The lookup address option  still works.  What did
      I do wrong?

                                                         Kurt KC9LDH
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 2, 2013

        Just to say I passed ANSRVR and SATSRVR back to Lynn earlier this evening, After running the backup system for a few days.

        On the whole it worked OK other than a few hours delay, between it going down and my seeing that I needed to run the backup.

        It should not have been obvious to users that I was running the system

        Steve Daniels

        Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner