RE: [aprsisce] bluetooth gps

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013

      You can only run one NMEA port, but you could run a KISS/NMEA port also  from the radio, not sure if anyone has tried that. And what effect that would have.

      Lynn who is having a break at the moment will probably answer, when he gets the chance to check emails

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner