ANSRVR

    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 23, 2013

      ANSRVR seems to be down, well it is for me. Have messaged Lynn but he is away so it might take awhile

      Steve Daniels

      Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

      Torbay Freecycle  Owner

      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 2, 2013

        Just to say I passed ANSRVR and SATSRVR back to Lynn earlier this evening, After running the backup system for a few days.

        On the whole it worked OK other than a few hours delay, between it going down and my seeing that I needed to run the backup.

        It should not have been obvious to users that I was running the system