Re: [aprsisce] Help...I lost my coloured path lines on the map

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12 9:49 PM
      On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:58 PM, jandgandjochem <vk2jng@...> wrote:

      > No idea what I did but don't seem to be able to get them back.

      Dig into Screen | Paths | Appearance

      I'd tell you to look at the wiki, but some numbskull started on the
      Paths wiki page, and then got sidetracked and never finished it...
      can't get good help these days, I tell ya!

    • jandgandjochem
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14 8:50 PM
        Thanks James...you got me on the right track...now all you have to do is get that numbskull in gear and get that wiki paths page finished.

        Thanks heaps,

        Gerard VK2JNG