Help...I lost my coloured path lines on the map

  • jandgandjochem
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
      No idea what I did but don't seem to be able to get them back.

      Gerard
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
        On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:58 PM, jandgandjochem <vk2jng@...> wrote:

        > No idea what I did but don't seem to be able to get them back.

        Dig into Screen | Paths | Appearance

        I'd tell you to look at the wiki, but some numbskull started on the
        Paths wiki page, and then got sidetracked and never finished it...
        can't get good help these days, I tell ya!

      • jandgandjochem
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
          Thanks James...you got me on the right track...now all you have to do is get that numbskull in gear and get that wiki paths page finished.

          Thanks heaps,

          Gerard VK2JNG