RE: [aprsisce] Description of the numbers and symbols in the station scroll-bar

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2013
      Is this what you are looking for:

      If not, a screen might help.

      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jandgandjochem
      Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 18:12
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aprsisce] Description of the numbers and symbols in the station scroll-bar

      Does anyone know where I can find a description for the above.

      Still struggling with the meaning of them all.

      Looked in the APRSIS32 documentation but could not find much regarding this.

      Thanks

      Gerard VK2JNG-1

    • jandgandjochem
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2013
        Thanks all. That is what I was looking for.

        Gerard VK2JNG-1 and having a "ball" again with APRSIS32