Description of the numbers and symbols in the station scroll-bar

  • jandgandjochem
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2013
      Does anyone know where I can find a description for the above.

      Still struggling with the meaning of them all.

      Looked in the APRSIS32 documentation but could not find much regarding this.

      Thanks

      Gerard VK2JNG-1
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 11, 2013

        Needs updating a bit but http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/scroller

        Steve Daniels

        Amateur Radio Callsign G6UIM

        Torbay Freecycle  Owner

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 11, 2013
          Is this what you are looking for:

          If not, a screen might help.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 11, 2013
            Thanks all. That is what I was looking for.

            Gerard VK2JNG-1 and having a "ball" again with APRSIS32