Re: Updates in Your Groups, February 10, 2013

  • Greg D
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2013
      Jerry,

      Seems like there are 6 photos stuck in "loading" state in your folder, including the one pictured.  Is that a Yahoo problem, or one on my end, or ?

      Greg  KO6TH

      Yahoo Groups Updates wrote:
      Updates in Your Groups
      jerry_ve6ab added a photo to the VE6AB folder

      muenster2221, jerry_ve6ab and jandgandjochem commented on 2 photos in the VE6AB album

    • jerry_ve6ab
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2013
        I probably upset the apple cart <smile> by deleting a number of my photos in my album. It should sort itsel out in a few days. I have 7 photos in my album, no...more...no less...