Re: [aprsisce] Re: Editing XML for Digi

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 10, 2013
      Make sure you change the "Save as type:" dropdown from "Text Documents
      (*.txt)" to "All Files (*.)" or Notepad will definitely do what has been
      described below.

      I also recommend not ever hiding extensions in Windows. In Windows 7,
      select "Folder and Search Options" from the Organize menu in an open
      folder. Click the View tab and look for "Hide extensions for known file
      types" (8'th option down in mine) and uncheck it.

    • nt5sm_scott
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 10, 2013
        Wouldn't you know it had to be a Windows thing .... Thanks to you all Again!! Thought it was kind of funny updating from txt. The SaveAs aprsis32.xml using *.* worked. There is now a new W1 digi/igate at NT5SM-1.

        73,
        Scott