Nickname.

  • Eddy Wane
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013
      Hi Lynn.
      Thanks for a great program. I had a probem adding a nickname. I tried to put a callsign ending -5 in the nickname box but it was not accepted however when I tried the same callsign with -6 it was saved without a problem.

      Short of reinstalling the program is it possible to find the corrupt information to edit or delete it.

      The program is running on an emachines netbook with Windows 7 basic with USB to serial into a Kenwood D700e.

      Regards.
      Eddy G0OFY