RE: [aprsisce] Re: OT: Maperative / JOSM

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2013
      Gaagh! Clicked the wrong place and sent prematurely.

      In theory, once the information is rendered, only new data would trigger re-rendering particular tiles.

      I haven't explored in this direction for quite awhile. I stumbled back on it while looking to merge 3 tiles into 1. I did find an answer for it. Currently I don't have much use for those particular tiles since they are in the western US. But, someone living in Colorado and on the west coast might find it interesting.

      Anyway, back to the investigation.