New poll for aprsisce

  • aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 171 , Jan 8, 2010
      aprsisce group:

      An idea was just posted on G4ILO's blog (http://www.g4ilo.com/2010/01/aprs-phone.html) for a "walker's economy mode" that cycles the GPS (and possibly the APRS-IS as well but that kills incoming messages) off and on at a longish interval to preserve battery life for longer-duration, slow-moving outings.

      How useful would you find such a feature?

      o 1 - Very Useful (I'd use it every day)
      o 2 - Somewhat Useful (Maybe once a week)
      o 3 - Yes and No (Maybe once every month or two)
      o 4 - Marginally Useful (What? ME? WALK?)
      o 5 - Useless (Why clutter up the configuration)

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Rob Giuliano
      Message 171 of 171 , Aug 20, 2013
        All 5 of my GPS send the messages listed.
        Other sentences sent by my
            All 5 alos send:
             GLL
            VTG