overlay selection leads to random nickname configuration

  • df8ls
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013
      Hi Lynn,

      I do encounter the following error:

      When I try to make overlays visuable that have formerly been created APRSIS32 offers me a random nickname configuration window instead.

      This nickname comes from my actual existing database and for each overlay selection it is a different one, whereby always the same pair combination.

      As long as the overlay ICON is on the map the overlay configuration window pops up correctly but as mentioned before not when I have to approach via CONFIGURE -> OVERLAYS drop down.

      I even created on another SSID every overlay brand new but this error seems to appear with each XML.

      So, again help needed!

      My latest XML is always present on my website under:

      http://df8ls.de/documents/APRSIS32-xml-DF8LS-10.txt

      Thanks Lynn or anyone else for feed back

      73
      Helge, DF8LS