RE: [aprsisce] I want to use AB7-7 in my path but ....

  • Adam Mahnke
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
      Are you using the D710 in APRS, or Packet mode?

      Yes, if you change
      Configure->Beacon->Path to AB7-7 then that should work, provided you're using APRSIS32 for FULL control of your D710.

      I'm unsure about the RFONLY settings, hopefully someone else can provide that information.

      Adam
      KC2ANT

      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      From: tony@...
      Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 14:02:02 -0700
      Subject: [aprsisce] I want to use AB7-7 in my path but ....

      Folks

      I want to do some testing with sending messages with a path of AB7-7 rather than the default WIDE2-2.  I might also want to add RFONLY later just for grins.   However nowhere can I see where I can configure that.  I've changed the settings in the Kenwood D710 but according to my port log APRIS32 changes the path at the same time as it changes my call sign.

      Ahh, I use the Configure >> Beacon >> Path ... for this kind of stuff?

      Tony