APRSIS32 and Radio Direction Finding

  • pa3bnx
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013
      Hello Every Body,

      Today I noticed that in the message screen
      I can copy but not past text in the message send box.

      Why is that? Because you may not put in long stories ?

      Further I played with CTRL-P and my SoundDoppler software.

      I did create in my sounddoppler.exe program an automatic
      clipboard copy routine that puts every time there
      comes a new one called Packet.txt or DF-report.

      So I only have to press ctrl-p and left click and paste
      the text in the box.

      Still working on better sounddoppler hardware and software
      here.