Re: No RF beacon, just TCP????

  • KE6BB
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 1 8:28 PM
      WOW! I finally got some time to spend with the links you noted below, and found them quite helpful. I have tried to do some of this manually from aprs.fi etc., but the accuracy is limited for the reasons previously noted. When I went to your webpages, there the data was...in nice graphs and tabular formats.

      I can hardly wait for the first development release that starts to build "some of this capability directly into APRSISCE/32." I have never seen this type of capability built into a software package, but I must qualify my comment in that I don't use other APRS software anymore.

      Very impressive!

      Mark
      KE6BB

      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 1 8:28 PM