APRSISCE/32 for CBAPRS

  • Krzysztof SQ5NWI
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      Lynn,

      I observe that CBAPRS users use also APRSISCE/32.
      I've tested it also and have question to you - author.

      Do you have any objection to such usage of your software?
      I would like to have it clear when asked by CB users or discussing that topic on CBAPRS forums.
      Also in case when I would use it this way, because I don't want to break your license laws.
      --
      Regards,

      Krzysztof
      SQ5NWI