Re: Seem to not be transmitting IGATE,MSG_CNT=00,LOC_CNT=00

  • Jim in Downers Grove
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2013
      Hi Lynn,

      Well.... as a crude way to check my RF (knowing full well aprs.fi is not completely reliable). But with the links you sent me that show my statistics I guess I could enable both the APRS-IS port and my KISS port for messages and beacons.

      I do like the idea of the GATE messages going over the APRS-IS port only. Since they are for interfacing to the internet it makes sense to me if it isn't a major deal to implement.

      Jim